On November 29, the State Service of Ukraine for Medicines and Drug Control (hereinafter – the State Medical Service) approved the Sectoral Plan of State Market Supervision for 2022 (hereinafter – the Sectoral Plan).
It contains 112 items of medical devices, 17 items of medical devices for in vitro diagnostics, as well as cosmetic products, including 2 items for the oral cavity and 5 – for the face.
In addition, the Product Control Plan was approved, which details the information on 129 items of medical devices included in the Sectoral Plan, according to the codes according to the Ukrainian classification of goods for foreign economic activity.
We will remind that earlier the State Medical Service reported that during the development of the Sectoral plan considered:
- belonging of types of products to the increased degree of risk;
- the results of monitoring the causes and number of cases of harm to human health due to consumption (use) of products;
- analysis of information obtained through international notification systems for products that pose a serious risk;
- appeals received from consumers (users), executive authorities, law enforcement agencies, and the results of the work of territorial bodies of the State Medical Service for the implementation of state market supervision for 2021;
- the epidemiological situation with the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).