According to the official website of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, as of December 31, 2020, UAH 63.7 billion (89%) of the general fund of the state budget out of the provided UAH 72 billion was used from the Fund to Combat COVID-19.
Of the UAH 6.4 billion allocated by the Government’s decisions, UAH 2.8 billion (44%) was allocated from the special fund of the state budget.
UAH 19.4 billion (87%) of the UAH 22.4 billion allocated from the general fund of the state budget was used for healthcare.
• for the purchase of ventilators – UAH 84 million out of the provided UAH 100 million;
• for the provision of MoH laboratories and the purchase of personal protective equipment for employees of health care facilities – UAH 3.3 billion (83%) out of UAH 4 billion;
• UAH 2.3 billion (100%) for the purchase of equipment for the reception departments of health care support institutions;
• for the construction, reconstruction, and repair of reception departments of health care support institutions – UAH 1.4 billion (82%) out of the provided UAH 1.7 billion;
• to provide hospitals with oxygen – UAH 1.4 billion (97%) out of the provided UAH 1.5 billion;
• for the purchase of medical services under the program of state guarantees of medical care – UAH 3.9 billion (74%) out of UAH 5.3 billion;
• UAH 1 billion (97%) for the provision of health care facilities with digital diagnostic X-ray systems;
• to increase allowances and surcharges for medical workers – UAH 5.5 billion (92%) out of the UAH 6 billion provided for these purposes.
UAH 12.8 billion (73.5%) out of UAH 17.4 billion from the general fund of the state budget was used for social protection.
UAH 4.5 billion, or 100% of the planned funds (the general fund of the state budget), was used to ensure law and order.
UAH 26.4 billion out of UAH 27 billion from the general budget fund, or 98%, was used to stimulate the economy. In particular, for the construction, reconstruction, and repair of state roads – UAH 25.7 billion (98%) out of the provided UAH 26.2 billion.
At the expense of the special fund of the state budget, UAH 2.8 billion (55.5%) of the allocated UAH 5 billion was used to provide one-time financial assistance to insured persons who may lose income in the event of a total ban on their activities due to intensifying restrictive anti-pandemic measures. Also, almost UAH 1.4 billion is provided for the purchase of a vaccine against COVID-19.
The use of funds from the special fund of the state budget will continue in 2021. The Ministry of Finance will constantly inform about the use of these funds.